Thursday, September 23, 2010

Book Launch for Bloodlines

last night, at the Dunedin Public Library, we launched Bloodlines out into the world!

What a wonderful evening it was for me personally. It started with a panic when I realised that members of my writing group could not help with food preparations but was rescued by some of my lovely Y11s who were so willing to give up their lunch hour to help out.

We had so much fun making the food.

The evening went well (despite the fact that, for the second year in a row, our border collie dog ate a whole tray of sandwiches!).

I have uploaded a video record of my speech on YouTube. Go here to have a look.

Thanks to all those who helped make it a great night.

3 comments:

Mary McCallum said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You seemed to have as much fun making the food as you did launching the book. Bravo Ms TK you've worked bloody hard for this.

J.T. Webster said...

It was a great launch Tania. Congratulations.
Halfway through Bloodlines - I felt those lice being scraped from Rachel's head! Well done.

TK Roxborogh said...

Go here if you want to see my speech
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECgSAP1HsVE