Sunday, June 14, 2009

I had a moment of panic...

....when, this morning, at 6am (note to self: turn off alarm in the weekends) I was thinking about my boy (Fleance) and, for the life of me, I couldn't remember the order of events for the ending of Banquo's Son. So engrossed am I at present with book two, I had forgotten and so got up (note to self: put wooly socks and jersey on BEFORE going into the living room) and checked the final ms. Okay. All good.

On another note, though I think the cover is striking, I don't look too closely at the image on the front because no one has ever been able to really capture the deliciousness of Fleance. I guess it's more about what he does, thinks and says than his looks.

Another question: how do I maintain your interest for the next 12 weeks while we wait for the book to turn up on the bookshelves?

Anyway, I'm grateful hubby has used up our 'allocation' of downloads because things are exceedingly slow. This means I have to write cos surfing takes too long.

Back to the castle (where Henry has a very interest thesis as to why there are random attacks on villages all over Scotland).

No comments: