Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Jessica's review of Banquo's Son

I loved Banquo's Son because it had everything I look for in a novel: love, hot guys, battles and pretty girls who the guys fall in love with. My favourite thing about the book was the adorable accents, which, while reading it, I could literally hear. The book was so captivating. I couldn't put it down and I was on the edge of my seat waiting for what would happen next.

Jessica is a Y10 student at Columba College. She is 14 years old.

2 comments:

Chloe said...

Chloe said...
I LOVE BANQUO'S SON! Mrs Roxborogh, you are amazing. It's a great book and I was engrossed in it (even though I took ages to read it due to homework). However, last weekend it was my first priority to get it finished and I finished it at like midnight on Sunday night. I then proceeded to text Laura and Annabel to say, "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" to which neither of them replied to because, like normal human beings, they were asleep as I should have been... I NEED TO READ BLOOD LINES!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.