Thursday, July 30, 2009

Some more great feedback

Hi Tania,
Just thought I'd pass on some gorgeous feedback on Banquo's Son - the Penguin rep, Louise, has been in this afternoon and she told me that she was so deeply into the book on the plane from Chch to Queenstown that they had to tap her on the shoulder and tell her it was time to get off - when she looked around everyone else had gone -and when she stood up she felt ill - they told her there had been quite a bit of turbulence - her tummy had noticed but her head was completely with Fleance!
Regards, Bronwyn.


Bronwyn is the book buyer for The University Bookshop here in Dunedin, the place I spend most of my royalty money

1 comment:

TK Roxborogh said...

For some reason, many of my overseas visitors are hitting this post which is lovely and all but I do encourage you to click on the heading of the blog to take you to the most up-to-date stuff.