Friday, January 1, 2010

Banquo's Son - some more great feedback


This one from Face Book:
I have finished Banquo's Son....... and I loved it. It is a great story, well written and with honest characters.

Earlier in the year, after a challenge from my daughter, I read the Twilight series. I did enjoy them but in my opinion Banquo's Son is far better. I look forward to reading the next installment. Thank you Tania.

From the New Zealand Herald:
Top Kiwi authors tell us what they'll be reading on the beach this summer - and recommend some favourites.

Vanda Symon: My hot pick for the summer? If you haven't already read it, Banquo's Son by Tania Roxborogh. It's a sequel to Shakespeare's Macbeth and a ripping yarn. Great stuff.

Crime writer Vanda has recently released her third novel Containment (Penguin).

No comments: