Saturday, May 28, 2011

sorry, can't resist

Hi there.
Hope you are having an okay time. If not, then hugs.

Just finished watching the latest Dr Who and it was all about 'The Silence'.

Fantastic television. Had the 15 year old sweating with fear and others in the family holding up pillows!

I have three people who I interact with on almost a daily basis who want to know what happens next for Fleance therefore I am not free to ignore the jabs of scenarios which I tutu with.

I have no excuse now. My paid employment obligations are fulfilled; my children are safe and content; my family is well; the house is clean (dammit - I always try that as reason not to write)....

So, this weekend I expect to forge through a particularly exciting section of the final instalment of the trilogy.

I may be some time.

1 comment:

J.T. Webster said...

Dr Who does look scary these days - haven't plucked up the courage yet.
Good luck with the writing this week!