Thursday, October 22, 2009

Banquo's Son still on best seller's list

it's a huge deal for me that my book has hit the list once again. NZ only includes the top five fiction in it's weekly list. It would be nice if they had the top ten. Getting daily emails and FB messages and messages via people how much they love Banquo's Son. The comments overwhelmingly contain references to how cinamatic the novel is and how the readers are so looking forward to Bloodlines. Still a 50/50 split as to who they prefer for Fleance: Rosie or Rachel.

1 comment:

Pen said...

Having just finished the book this morning, I just had to put in my 2cents too. My vote is for Rachel. After all, he is now king. He needs someone with Rachel's calm sensible personality who understands the world he now finds himself in.